3D Printing is an emerging technology. It has various application and widely used in many industries. It is used for various purposes like creating miniatures, prototypes and many more. The price of these 3d printers might vary from couple of hundred dollars to thousands of dollars. If you are beginner and looking of a 3d printer with very basic features, you can easily find a model under $500 which matches your requirement.
Today in this article, we’ll talk about some of the best dual extruder 3d printer 2021. We would be covering all the pros and cons of the model and on the basis of that, we’ll be making top 5 models. If you have any confusion, you can let us know in the comments below, we’ll try to respond as soon as possible.
QIDI TECH 3D Printer
This is one of the most popular printer online. It comes with advanced features which includes Wifi function, high precision, dual extruder and more. You can do double color printing with this model with TPU, PLA, ABS & more. Whether you are a beginner or an advanced user, this printer will fulfil your needs. QIDI Tech Printers are used in various fields which includes design, engineering, education, home, & hobby printing. Below are some of the important features of the product that you should be aware of.
- This printer comes with touch screen and easy to use user interface. With the kit, you’ll get all the necessary accessories, you don’t have to buy anything separately.
- The build quality of this model is awesome. It comes with aluminum platform with 6mm aviation. Its solid build quality provides it durability and resistant to higher temperature.
- The company has done a lot of changes in its software since its launch which will keep you updated with latest trend.
- It is also very convenient to use as it comes with curved metal plate so that you can easily remove the model once the printing is done. It also has a very stable printing as well.
- This model comes with one year of warranty and QIDI is known for its good customer service.
This is the second 3d printer in our top 5 list. This is also a very popular 3d printer among beginners as it comes with affordable rate. It comes with sturdy frame which provides better stability. Wifi & Touch Screen also makes it easy to use. One of the main feature of this 3d printer is that it comes with half filament demountable glass bed. Let’s dive into some of the important features of this model.
- It comes with dual extruder so that you can print the object in two colors.
- There is one unique feature about this model that it comes with filament detection. The machine automatically stops when spool runs out of printing.
- If you want to use it for bigger project, this could be right choice for you. You can control the machine via phone or pc.
- It also saves a lot of time as well as it can print two objects at the same time.
Tenlog TL-D3 Pro 3D Printer
This 3d printer is an independent dual extruder 3d printer. It comes with 4.3 inch touch screen. It comes with silent mainboards which provides noise free performance. Drive supports different kinds of material which includes ABS, PLA, TPU, PVA. The direct feed of the printer is around 11.8”x11.8”x13.8”. Below are some of the features of this printer that you should be aware of.
- As, I have already mentioned that it comes with independent dual extruder design which allows you to use dual material mirror mode. With this mode, you get two models of same design and different colors.
- The 3d printer comes with upgraded borosilicate glass which provides really good adhesion which reduces the chance of curling and you get the high precision product.
- Tenlog TL-D3 is also very easy to assemble. Guidelines are very clear in user manual and you can easily assemble the product in just 5-10 mins.
GIANTARM-GEEETECH A10M Mix-Color 3D Printer with Dual Extruder
This model also comes with filament detector which is a very essential feature. The build volume of this model is around 220x220x260mm. If you want to do a lot of DIY stuff, then this model could be a right choice for you. If you are buying it for hobby, this will fulfil all your requirements. Let’s dive into some of the important features of the GIANTARM-GEEETECH A10M that you should be aware of, before buying this product.
- If there is a power cut off, the work will resume once the power comes back.
- This 3d printer is suitable for bigger projects.
- As per the company, they provide, 24*7 professional customer service.
HICTOP Tenlog D3 pro 3D Printer
This is the last model in our top 5 list but still it comes with some really good features which makes this model worth considering. The 3d printer is easy to operate as it comes with a simple user friendly interface. It has 24V D3 Hero Direct Feed 11.8×11.8×13.8.
- There are multiple printing material available. You can choose the one that fits your requirements.
- The max printing speed that you get with this printer is around 180mm/s.